Stealth Tactical Leader 7.5ft
- High performance tapered leader with built in Stealth in-line strike indicator system.
- Strike Indicator can be easily moved and positioned to desired location.
- Easily adjusted up and out of the way when fishing dry flies.
- Unique in-line system provides instant feed back of strikes.
- Slide indicators down leader and separate them to quickly locate small, hard to see dry flies in glare or low light conditions.
- Buoyancy neutral,
- Bi-color high visibility design
- Available in 9 and 7.5 feet in both 4x and 5x tippet sizes
- Comes with pre-installed ‘standard’ size, Tactical Indicator
The Stealth Tactical Strike Indicator is an in-line strike indicator system that is designed to be an addition to any fly fishing rig. It is the most versatile strike indicator on the market. They are made of 100% recycled water bottles that have been woven into a Chinese finger trap. The indicator stays put on the leader and does not move but can easily be repositioned to wherever you need it. It stays put on leader as small as .017, which is about 1/2 way down most tapered leaders. It can also rest against a tippet knot when needed. Stealth Tactical Strike Indicators are buoyancy neutral so if the leader floats, they float. And if the leader sinks, they sink. The bi-color design of the Tactical Strike Indicator makes it easy to see at any depth. Available in two sizes, the standard size is larger and more visible at greater distances and depths, the midge size is more stealthy and better at close range or on technical water. Most people position the Tactical Indicator about 12-15 inches away from the fly line very high on the leader where it remains on the surface and provides instant feedback of strikes. When nymph fishing in very technical water with varying currents, the indicator can be easily moved down the leader to provide exceptional subsurface strike detection when strikes are more difficult to detect. When you switch to a dry fly, the Tactical Indicator can quickly be moved up the leader and out of the way. There is no need to remove the Tactical Strike Indicator when switching to a dry fly. When Fishing small dries in glare or in low light conditions when it is difficult to see tiny flies, the Stealth Indicator can be slid down the leader and even separated. You may not be able to see the small fly but the tactical indicator will be pointing right at it making it easy to locate. It’s like looking down a the barrel of a gun. When it is not needed, simply slide the Tactical Indicator back up the leader and out of the way. If you find yourself in a situation where a buoyant indicator is needed like the Thingamabobber, there is no need to remove the Stealth Strike Indicator, simply slide it up and out of the way and attach the Thingamabobber as needed.
|Tactical Leader 9ft||